Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No More Allergies For Me! What About You?

That's not me, but I'm pretty sure this girl doesn't have to deal with allergies anymore either.  If you've ever had seasonal allergies, you know they can be practically debilitating.  The runny nose and sneezing are awful, but what always irritated me the most was the itchy, watery eyes and itchy throat (soft palate).  I used to take over the counter meds and even prescriptions for it but once I decided on being a chiropractor I thought it was time to figure out a way not just to eliminate the runny nose and sneezing, but to remove the reason my body was reacting that way in the first place.  Figuring out a treatment that works, is cost effective, and easy to follow has taken me a while but I've finally got it.  Now I am not affected by the spring or fall and can enjoy my two favorite seasons!  Better yet, I did the same thing with my dad who has been dealing with seasonal allergies for years and he hasn't been bothered with them anymore either.

The nutritional support I took is very simple and I don't have to give up anything that I normally eat.  The extra nutrition actually aims at improving liver function and digestion.  Sound crazy?  It shouldn't because allergies are due to an over active immune system response, and a large part of the immune system is in the digestive tract.  So it makes sense to start there.

I'm still amazed at how well the body responds when given what it was looking for in the first place; it's pretty neat to see.  It's worked so well with other people, including my dad, that I'm doing it in the office now.  If you'd like to free yourself of seasonal allergies without drugs get yourself into our office.

Dr. D

No comments:

Post a Comment