Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seasonal Allergies, Still a Thing of the Past

It's the time of year again when my nose would normally start to run and I would start again with the sneezing, with itchy eyes, throat, etc.  I used to put up with varying degrees of seasonal allergies from spring all the way through to fall, but not anymore.

I started thinking about the connection between nutrition and seasonal allergies several years ago, and even noticed for myself that within 36 hours I could be totally symptom free if I changed what I ate in that time.  Even more curious was that in the winter I could eat the same foods with no allergy symptoms.  The more I understood the immune system, the digestive system, and the body's stress response, the better I became at supporting the body's systems that were in distress, until my allergies were non-existent all year long.  And even better is that it's worked for every patient with the same complaint!  It's not rocket science, and I've got it whittled down to about 1-3 nutritional products, depending on the individual and other factors that may be involved.  Pretty awesome.

I can't believe that I put up with the runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and throat for so long.  If you're having these issues, WHY?  If you want to know what's been working in our office so well, I'd love to help you get rid of your allergies too!

-Dr. Darin

No comments:

Post a Comment